ISO 9001 certification
Following an assessment by an independent body Hadrian Window Systems has been awarded ISO 9001 certification.
Hadrian Window Systems Limited have always been proud of the service we offer our clients and the way we conduct our business. Now with the award of ISO 9001 certification, this has been confirmed by outside experts who are used to judging standards on a daily basis in a wide variety of trades and industries.
Nick Parks who undertook the assessment for QMS Quality Management Systems paid particular tribute to “the investment in people and training that enables Hadrian Window Systems Limited to provide an efficient service to their customers.”
In the last three years Hadrian Window Systems have completed some of the most extensive glazing projects in the north east and Scotland. Some typical examples are:
- Ashington Institute, GB Soloutions
- ISOS Housing Refurbisment, NomadE5
- Thornbury, Two Castles Housing Association
- Villa 11 Northgate Hospital, Laing O'Rourke
- Cramlington PCT, Robertson
- Shotley Bridge Hospital, Carillion
A sample of some current projects that we are undertaking in the next three months can be summarised as:
- Aberdeen Business Park, Gladman
- Howe Street, Gateshead MBC
- Howden Le Wear Development, Galliford Try
- Allendale School, GB Building Solutions